STARBUCKS® ICED COFFEE SWEEPTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. PROMOTION ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PROMOTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. PROMOTION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 16, 2013 AT 12:00:00 P.M. EASTERN TIME (“ET”) AND ENDS OCTOBER 25, 2013 AT 11:59:59 A.M. ET (THE “PROMOTION PERIOD”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Promotion. Promotion starts September 16, 2013, at 12:00:00 p.m. ET and ends October 25, 2013, at 11:59:59 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Look for the promotion code GOOD2GO (“Code”) on point-of-sale material in participating locations. THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER: (A.) To enter the Promotion via text message, use your mobile phone to text GOOD2GO (the “Code”) to 699376 during the Promotion Period to enter for a chance to win an Instant Win Prize and/or a Sweepstakes Prize described below. You must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Text entries via VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) will not be accepted. By entering the Promotion, you are consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Promotion. After texting in the Code, you will receive a text message reply requesting your date of birth. Upon receipt of an eligible date of birth, you will receive a reply message informing you instantly if you are a potential winner or not of an Instant Win Prize. Participants registering/entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Entry by text constitutes your agreement to receive the bounce-back text messages and, if applicable, text messages and/or calls for prize notification and instruction on how to claim your prize. (B.) To enter the Promotion without sending a text message, log on to www.starbucksicedcoffeesweeps.com (the “Web Site”) and follow the instructions provided to submit an entry. You must provide your email address and date of birth on the Web Site before entering the Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per person/ email address/ household/ mobile phone number per day regardless of the method of entry. A day shall be defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Except for the first day of the Promotion Period, when a day shall be defined as 12:00:00 pm (noon) ET to 11:59:59 pm (midnight) ET, and the last day of the Promotion Period, when a day shall be defined as 12:00:00 am (midnight) ET to 11:59:59 am (noon) ET.
The name of the person submitting the e-mail address upon Promotion entry must be (a) the name of the person who registered on the Web Site for such e-mail address, and (b) the name of the authorized account holder of such e-mail address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted upon entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address during the Promotion Period.
Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. INSTANT WIN PRIZES: Forty (40) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded, one per day, each consisting of a $25 Starbucks Card E-gift (see Rule 6 below*). Actual retail value (“ARV”): $25.
3. INSTANT WIN PRIZE SELECTION: Instant Win Prizes will be awarded at random based on a computer generated formula at the rate of one (1) prize per day throughout the Promotion Period. The first person to submit a valid entry via any participation method in accordance with these Official Rules on or immediately after the randomly selected time will an Instant Win Prize, subject to verification. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the day and time of game play. If you receive a winning message via text message or your computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of an Instant Win Prize, pending confirmation of eligibility. If you receive a text message that says you are not a winner or your computer displays a non-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant Win Prize. All entries must be properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win a prize.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: Fifty (50) Sweepstakes Prize(s) will be awarded, consisting of one (1) Verismo® System by Starbucks® 580 Brewer. Actual retail value (“ARV”): $199.
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: All winners for the Sweepstakes Prizes will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about October 28, 2013, by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. To be eligible for the drawing, entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M. ET on October 25, 2013. Entries submitted during the Promotion Period are only eligible for this Promotion and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes.
6. TO REDEEM INSTANT WIN PRIZES: Potential Instant Win Prize winners who enter via text message will be notified immediately via text message and will be required to enter their prize code, name, address, email address and phone number on a prize claim mobile site to confirm their eligibility and claim their prize. Potential Instant Win Prize winners who enter via the Web Site will be notified immediately on their computer screen and will be required to enter their name, address, email address and phone number on the Web Site to confirm their eligibility and claim their prize. Instant Win Prize winners who successfully claim their prize will be sent an email which will include a code and redemption information. Click on a link in the email, enter the code and follow the instructions to redeem your Starbucks Card E-gift. (*Note: Starbucks Card E-gifts are subject to terms and conditions available at http://www.starbucks.com/card/card-terms-and-conditions.)
7. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR D.C. THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of participating locations, Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/email address/household/mobile phone number.
8. GENERAL: This Promotion is subject only to the laws of New York State in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
9. CONDUCT: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Web Site throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Web Site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
11. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners of the Instant Win Prizes will be notified immediately via text message or winning message displayed on the Web Site. All potential winners of the Sweepstakes Prizes will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided at the time of registration. Sweepstakes Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within fourteen (14) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Unless otherwise noted, allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of Sweepstakes Prizes by mail following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
12. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Web Site, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
13. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the major prize winners, mail your request before October 25, 2013 to Starbucks® Iced Coffee Promotion, P.O. Box 3000, Dept 888-746, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
14. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577
Starbucks and the Starbucks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. ©2013 North America Coffee Partnership. All rights reserved.